Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Little About Amy

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to make this post to inform everyone about who is behind the computer. My name is Amy and I am the biggest book lover I know. I have always grown up around books. When I was a little girl, I would run into my closet (I still do, actually) and close the door and read until i was satisfied. My parents never knew about my little secret hide-away.
I am interested in all kinds of books, but the genres i am most partial to are romances, paranormals, young-adult, and... well, I think that's it. I don't want this to just be a blog where i tell you what i read. I want this to be a sort of relationship. I would love to hear about what everyone else enjoys. There needs to be some interaction, you know? Great.
Back to what i was saying... OH! I cant disclose my age because my parents would kill me but i will say that i do attend high school in southern California. I may sound childish but I'm not. I'm actually very mature for my age... sometimes. :-)
After high school, I'm planning on joining the United States Navy for four years and attend a four year university at the same time. I would love to major in English since i'm an English buff. After college, I want to do some international journalism and then maybe open my own bookstore. Of course, I have to have a husband and kids, or else my life would kinda suck.
Anyways, I hope this helped you know who the girl behind this madness is. :-)
Enjoy!
~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment